Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Update Time!

Hi Everyone!

I am just going to do a quick little blurb update to keep you informed until I post my big ones of the weekend trips, cooking class and such.

I just booked my ticket for this weekend to go to Barcelona with the crew. I am beyond excited to explore Espana and there will definitely be a major report when I am home.

Cooking class is going great. I am falling more and more in love with the cuisine each day.  I need to update you all on last week's recipes.
Sneak Peak of Week 2
My smart and artsy friends are starting to film their movie this week which means I am about to sneak my way on set and into the background so watch out for my rise as a star ;)

I am so excited for my parents to get here. They come in about a week and I cannot wait to show them around.

I am in the process of writing a blog for the Bus2Alps blog. Basically a condensed version of the three I  have written on the Amalfi Coast so I will post the link once it is live.  I am so excited for this opportunity to get my voice out there!

I had a great weekend visiting Lane and Aarika, exploring Vicenza and Venice and meeting baby Mobley as well as Juno. Cannot wait to head back up there at the end of my trip and get some more family time.
Juno Loving
Hope all is well in the States.  The Royal Baby has taken over everyones minds and I am not even in GB! Can't wait to see how it is when I am in London in a couple of weeks.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment