Monday, July 29, 2013

The Mobile Blog

I am so excited to announce that I just got the Blogger App for my phone! This now means that the posts (should be) more timely and shorter. Yes, I should have thought about this sooner but I love doing it on my computer so I didn't really mind. I am starting to get so behind on posts that I wanted to keep them more current. I also think this blog has a really relaxed feel so mobile posts would add to this nicely. 

I just got back from an incredible weekend in Barcelona and I can't wait to share it with you all! 


We are entering our last week of classes and things are very bittersweet. My journey isn't ending here but most of my friends head home Friday and I will be sad to see them go. 

The parentals arrive tonight and I could not be more excited to share this with them.

I actually have school work so time to write a couple papers to wrap up the course. More to come soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment