Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's A Love Hate kind of Relationship

I love my blog. I hate taking the time to write it. This is the main conflict in my life right now (Yes, my life is that simple these days.)

My blog provides me a reflective space. A space that won't disappear in a move, or in a messy room, but will forever be there in a click of a button.  Isn't technology an amazing thing? It will also provide as a form to remember my trip and I know I will be very thankful in the end, so I will continue to push through.

The hate stems from the fact that there are 1000 things to do in Florence, I am here for 4 weeks, and I am spending my time writing a blog.

However, I do love many things: sharing my experiences, learning to establish my voice and of course to let my parents know I am still alive and that their investment in my trip is worthwhile.

With that being said, I have lots to share about! I have yet to write about my trip to Cinque Terre, The Amalfi Coast and Week 2 in my class as well as my day to day experience of living in this Renaissance city.

So keep looking forward for the next couple of posts, they will be coming... Slowly but surely!



No comments:

Post a Comment